Are you looking for trade colleges in San Antonio, Texas? Consider STVT. We’re conveniently located on Southeast Military Drive, with easy access from I-35 and I-410. Our San Antonio campus features training labs where you can learn from experienced instructors who have worked in the fields they teach. Our skilled trade and auto mechanic certification programs are designed to get you the knowledge and skills you need to have the career you want. To learn more about technical schools in San Antonio, contact us today.
Programs Offered at our San Antonio Location:
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration – STVT’s Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration program is designed to build proficiency and skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of both commercial and residential climate control systems. Students will learn from experienced professors in the classroom as well as in a hands on learning environment about various technologies, skills, and concepts required to graduate. Upon completion of the program, students will be armed with the necessary tools to launch their career in the field of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration.
- Automotive Service Technician – If you’re looking for a career as an automotive service technician, our program could be the right one for you. STVT’s automotive service technician program is intended to build expertise in repairing and maintaining major systems of the car such as engine performance, steering and suspension, brakes and tires, and electrical and air conditioning parts. Students will learn in a hands on environment from experienced professors on a wide variety of skills and concepts, all of which will prepare students for a successful career.
- CDL – In the STVT CDL program students will learn how to properly drive and operate commercial vehicles. Students will learn the fundamentals of proper driving techniques, following safety regulations, and accident and emergency procedures while spending time in both the classroom and behind the wheel. Instructors will teach students the ways of the road and will help prepare students for the CDL examination.
- Combination Welding – Do you have a passion for working with your hands, building things, and using tools? If so, consider STVT’s combination welding program. Welding is an exciting, growing industry that requires specific skill and technique. Students can expect to learn how to read blueprints, various combination welding methods, and what tools to use in order to carry out jobs and assignments. By graduation, students will be equipped with the necessary skills to become a successful combination welder.If you’re looking for an automotive or welding technical school near San Antonio, contact STVT today, and learn about our programs!
- Diesel Heavy Truck – This is a popular program for students who are interested in working with technology in addition to repair and maintenance. In this program, students will learn from industry-experienced instructors in a hands-on environment on how to perform repairs and maintenance on heavy duty machinery such as trucks, busses, bulldozers, and cranes. This is a particularly in-demand career as more diesel-powered trucks are being utilized, so if you enjoy working in an ever-changing work environment where no two days are the same, consider the Diesel-Heavy Truck program.
To access this campuses student grievance policy, click on the link below: