At South Texas Vocational Technical Institute we focus on your success as a person, as a student, and as a graduate.
Throughout your program, our Career Services team will work with you to develop the skills you need to find opportunities that are right for you and help you turn those opportunities into a new career.
We focus on the skills you need to get your career started and to make it last, including:
- Searching and identifying opportunities that are right for you
- Creating an effective resume and cover letter
- Networking in your career field
- Researching prospective employers
- Interviewing and communication skills
- Soft skills development
- Post-interview follow-up
Connecting with employers
Our Career Services department is dedicated to building lasting relationships with employers, businesses and community organizations. Why? Because these relationships benefit you as you begin your employment search. Many area employers trust our graduates because they know who we are and what we’re all about.