Are you searching for McAllen, Texas, career schools? Look no further. Conveniently located at 1800 S. Main Street, Suite 500, our vocational-technical school in Texas features classrooms and skills labs where students can learn hands-on from industry-experienced instructors. Our career-focused programs can get you on track with the knowledge and skills you need. If you’re looking for a healthcare or technology program near McAllen, contact us today, and let us show you why STVT is the right choice for you.
Programs Offered at our McAllen, TX Campus:
- CDL – In the STVT CDL program students will learn how to properly drive and operate commercial vehicles. Students will learn the fundamentals of proper driving techniques, following safety regulations, and accident and emergency procedures while spending time in both the classroom and behind the wheel. Instructors will teach students the ways of the road and will help prepare students for the CDL examination.
- Business Studies – If you are someone that is interested in learning how to apply data entry skills or create business documents, Business Studies may be for you. In this program, you can learn how to create common business documents as well as how to use technology in business operations. With a Business Studies diploma from STVT, the opportunities for employment are vast.
- Dental Assisting – STVT’s Dental Assisting program provides students with the skills and hands-on experience necessary to have a successful career as a dental assistant. With instruction from experienced professors on chairside dental care, paired with an externship component, students graduate from this program with real-world experience that dentist’s offices and other employers are looking for.
- Medical Assisting – STVT’s Medical Assisting program is designed to provide students with the fundamental skills to become a medical assistant. Instruction from industry-experienced professionals provides students with the knowledge necessary to be an instrumental part of a healthcare team. They will learn skills through hands-on instruction, including laboratory procedures, CPR, measuring vital signs, and patient records management. By the end of this program, students will graduate with the skills and experience necessary to be an attractive candidate for today’s top employers.
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology – This program offers students the working knowledge necessary to be part of a medical team as an administrative technology assistant. Through the instruction of industry-trained professors and hands-on experience, students learn how to perform administrative duties such as managing billing and insurance claims, coding medical records, scheduling patient appointments, and more.
Take the first step toward a new career. Contact us today if you’re searching for healthcare or technology schools in McAllen, Texas.
To access this campuses student grievance policy, click on the link below: